I often get asked ‘How to build a learner profile’. So here are my 5 key tips to giving your learner an identity…
- Give your learner a name, age, personality and key characteristics
- Characteristics that make this person, e.g. literacy and language needs, education background, cultural beliefs etc.
- Understanding the learner’s behaviours, e.g. how they consume information
- Develop goals and purpose for the learner
- How can you best support the learner?
Watch the full video to learn more!
Ben Roulston – Head of Client Relationships, BRG Learning and Development