I often get asked ‘How to build a great eLearning brief’. So here are my 5 key tips to ensure you have covered everything in the initial briefing stages of your eLearning project…
- Engage with and listen to your stakeholders
- Show your client samples and visuals of your work
- Commit to costs and timelines
- Stay on top of trends – e.g. using video, curated research
- Seek feedback from your stakeholders
Watch the full video to learn more!
Ben Roulston – Head of Client Relationships, BRG Learning and Development