I often get asked ‘How to balance concepts and detail in eLearning’. So here are my 5 key tips to ensure you have found the right balance…
- Follow the ‘tell, do and reflect’ method
- Provide a mix between text and interactive learning
- Break up the heavy detail into smaller chunks
- Make the learning simple, not complex and wasteful
- Always allow the learner to reflect on the learning
Watch the full video to learn more!
Ben Roulston – Head of Client Relationships, BRG Learning and Development